We recently updated some features in the Accrualify platform to create a better experience for you and your vendors.
Key updates include:
Ability to have multiple V-card programs within one Accrualify instance.
Accrualify now allows you to have multiple v-card programs under one Accrualify instance. Separate your programs by sub and fund each program separately.
When “adding” a new vendor within the platform you will now see vendors who already have an existing accrualify vendor profile. This functionality will allow you to connect with vendors who are already part of our 140,000+ vendors and are actively using the vendor portal to submit banking information, W-9’s and other data. Search for them by email/domain, EIN, or name.
- Organize 'sort grid' menus in alphabetical order
- Additional rejection details in rejected Invoice/PO/Payments push emails
- Additional Prior Period column on the 'invoices and approval grid'
- Enhancement of the expense reports
- Edit Categories on the 'expense details page'
- Clear messaging for expired accrual links and successful submissions
- Display Matching Variance by default in 'invoice details' and 'PO details'
- Use existing policies to filter
- Expense Items by currency
- Improvements to the vendor welcome emails to accommodate multiple users.
- Expose all Currency Codes to new vendors
- UI/UX Updates Integration improvements
- Various bug fixes
Please sign in to leave a comment.