We recently updated some features in the Accrualify platform to create a better experience for you and your vendors.
Key updates include:
Deployment of 3 way & 2 way match enhancements
Accrualify customers can now prevent invoices that require a PO and or receipt from being submitted out of the invoice inbox.
This functionality is used to prevent invoices that are not fully matched from being submitted for workflow approval or synchronized to the ERP.
V-card program settings have been relocated and augmented:
Card Program Settings are now located in the Corporate Card section providing more visibility and control.
Additional Platform Improvements
- Expose GL impact within the expense report detail
- Add 'Subsidiary' column in credit memo grid
- Add invoice requestor field in invoices grid
- Delegated approvers will receive specialized email messages
- Vendor portal- Banking detail enhancements
- New pending expense reports for accrual purposes
- Accrual request auto reminder
- UI/UX Updates Integration improvements
- Various bug fixes