We recently updated some features in the Accrualify platform to create a better experience for you and your vendors. Key updates include:
EDI Payments Integration
We have updated our NACHA payments and the ability to integrate with any bank through our EDI payments. NACHA, EFT, International payments can all be made through our EDI payments system with any bank. Customers interested in EDI payments can integrate their current bank using the payments module.
Existing NACHA Customers
Existing NACHA customers will be ported over to this new method automatically.
Contact your account representative to ensure your understanding of processing NACHA payments.
Additional Platform Updates
- Approve credit memos on dashboard (non-admin users).
- Disassociate expenses when deleting expense reports.
- Deactivate and re-assign policies in floating expense reports.
- Additional company level PO settings.
- Separate stripe account for associated entities.
- Various bug fixes.
- System performance updates.
- Sync updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.