After creating expenses, you will need to create expense reports and submit for approval.
If you have any questions on creating expenses, you can go to this article to get more information: https://accrualify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058327714-Create-expense-
1. Select the "NEW" status expenses on the left side checkbox.
After checking the expenses you would like to submit, click "Create Expense Report"
2. After clicking the Create Expense Report button, you will see a green message pop up at top left.
You will also see all expenses that you submit for the expense report now have the expense report hyperlink associated on the column "Expense Report#"
Please note, once you create an expense report, it will be in "Draft status"
3. Please click the orange hyperlink, it will redirect you to the expense report detailed page.
You can also click "Expense Report" at the top tabs.
Please click the expense report that you just created.
4. After clicking into the expense report, you would be able to review the expense report.
5. You can also check the GL coding on the expense report and the payment methods at the top tabs.
You will be able to see your banking info on the payment methods
You can also go to this link on how to add your banking info: https://accrualify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060151333-How-to-add-payment-method-for-your-expense-reimbursement
6. After reviewing, please click "Submit Expense Report"
You will see the expense report status is now in PENDING status under approvals and a green message pops up on the top right
Scroll down and you will see the approval workflow:
Once the expense report is fully approved, you will see the expense report as OPEN status.
Please sign in to leave a comment.