The Accrualify mobile app allows approvers to access purchase orders, invoices, payments, and expense reports in their approval queue.
Functionality available for approvers in the mobile app include:
- Review purchase order, invoice, payment, and expense report details
- The ability to approve items
- The ability to reject items
- The ability to message requestors or account managers
To access the approval sections, log in to the Accrualify mobile app. Once logged in, follow these steps.
- Tap the "Approve" icon available in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap the appropriate tab at the top for the item type you wish to review and approve.
No matter the item type you wish to approve, you may tap the object you wish to review in the list page to access its details:
The detail screen will provide you all the details related to that object, any attachments, message history, and approval/rejection buttons. To exit the detail screen, click on the X icon at the top right of the screen.
Approvers may approve or reject the item they are reviewing either from the list view or from the detail page. To approve, reject, or message a relevant user from the list page, swipe left on the object to reveal the action buttons.
To message a relevant user from the detail page, tap on the "Message" text or icon located at the very top of the detail page. To approve or reject, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap the appropriate button.