The Corpay Complete mobile app allows approvers to access purchase orders, invoices, payments, and expense reports in their approval queue. The functionalities available for approvers in the mobile app include:
- The ability to review purchase order, invoice, payment, and expense report details
- The ability to approve items
- The ability to reject items
- The ability to message requestors or account managers
To access the approval sections,
- Log in to the Corpay Complete mobile app.
- Tap the "Approvals" icon available in the bottom navigation bar. The “Approvals” feature can also be found by clicking the Menu on the top right corner of the app.
3. Select the appropriate tab at the top for the item type (POs, Invoices, Payments, Expenses, Cards) you wish to review and approve.
Note: You may tap the object you wish to review in the list page to access its details. The detail screen will provide you with all the details related to that object, any attachments, message history, and approval/rejection buttons.
4. To exit the detail screen, click on the X icon at the top right of the screen.
Note: Approvers may approve or reject the item they are reviewing either from (A) the list view, or (B) the detail page.
To approve, reject, or message a relevant user from the list page, swipe left on the object to reveal the action buttons.
A. To message a relevant user from the detail page, tap on the "Message" text or icon located at the very top of the detail page.
B. Tap on the “Approve” icon to approve an item.
C. Tap on the “Reject” icon to decline an item.