1. Log into Accrualify
2. Navigate to Expenses section, then click expenses tab at the top of the page.
3. Select your company policy, category of the expense, PO if this expense has PO, Merchant name, Date of the expense, Tax amount (Optional; if none, leave it blank), Total amount, and Description.
Please upload the receipt.
4. If you have more than one expense, you can click "+Add Expense" to add more lines.
You can also delete the extra expense line by clicking the trash icon next to the extra expense line.
5. Once done, click "Submit"
You will see the expense as "NEW"status on the expense grid.
6. If you click "Save draft", you will see "DRAFT" status.
Please click the edit icon on the right side of the line to finish editing.
Click "submit" once you are done.
7. Go back to the Expense grid.
All your expenses will show up on the grid.
Please go to the next article on how to create the expense report: