The Accrualify mobile app for iOS and Android is a native app designed primarily for staff and approvers.
The purpose of this mobile application is to give access to a few key primary tasks that can be performed while not able to access the web application. The intention is not to provide the full Accrualify experience for mobile, but rather to promote timely approvals and easier means of submitting employee expenses and receipts for goods and services.
Additional features include the ability to access virtual card information if the user has been issued virtual cards and for admins to set up singular payments for emergency situations. All users can also manage their profile and preference settings, as well as add banking information for reimbursements.
- Manage profile preferences and email settings
- Submit or edit expense reimbursements
- View your issued virtual cards
- Approve purchase orders, invoices, payments, and expense reports
- Receive items and services for 2-way or 3-way matching
- Queue payment against individual open invoices (coming soon)
Article is closed for comments.