If your company requires you to upload a receipt against a virtual card transaction, you may do so in two ways: via the web application or via the Accrualify mobile app.
Via the Web Application:
- Log into Accrualify via your web browser.
- Navigate to the Corporate Cards section, then click on the transaction tab at the top of the page.
- Locate your transaction in the grid. Transactions with a "PUR" link are transactions that have cleared. Click on the "PUR" link in the grid associated to the transaction you need to upload a receipt to.
- Once you are in the PUR detail page, scroll down to the documents section. There is a blue button on the right of this section labeled "upload." Click on it to open the upload modal.
- Select your receipt image file using the "browse" button. Then, click save. The image will now show in the documents section of the PUR detail page.
Via the Accrualify Mobile App
- Log into the Accrualify mobile app.
- Navigate to the vCards section of the app by tapping on the vCard link located in the bottom navigation.
- Once in the vCards section, tap on the "Transactions" tab at the top to bring you to the transactions listing page.
- Tap on the CLEARED transaction you want to upload your receipt to to bring you to the detail screen. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a link to "Add Receipt." Tap on that link.
- You may either take a photo of your receipt or select your image receipt from the camera roll. Once you do either action, your image is automatically saved to the transaction/PUR object.