We recently updated some features in the Accrualify platform to create a better experience for you and your vendors. Key updates include:
PO Required Flag Enhancements
Adding the PO Required flag to vendors is now more useful! Vendors without this flag are removed from the PO request form list. Three-way matching now checks for the flag automatically on applied vendors. And now this flag is exposed at the grid level.
Contacts Section Now Strictly for Vendors
In an effort to streamline workflow and reduce confusion, contacts are now strictly for vendor contacts. To view system users, admins need to go to the "Users" section available in the avatar menu at the top.
More Printed PO Customization Controls
You can now set a default point of contact email and a default billing address. To add these defaults, go to your company settings > default settings > Purchase Order.
Additional Platform Updates
- Update to vCard requested amount to prevent it from exceeding PO amount.
- Credit memo automation enhancements.
- Virtual card request form updates.
- Report listing now alphabetized.
- UI/UX updates.
- Integration improvements or additions to several ERPs.
- Various bug fixes.
- System performance updates.
Article is closed for comments.