Corpay Complete enables users to request that a new vendor be added to the company’s Master Vendor list from the Request a New Purchase Order page.
NOTE: To access this feature, the Hide Add Vendor Button checkbox must be unchecked, and the Vendor Module with Workflow must be activated.
New vendors are automatically assigned a Pending status until they are reviewed by an Admin user. Upon approval, the status is updated to Active, and the vendor will be synchronized to your ERP. Refer to the Approval Workflow section for more information.
To request a new vendor from the Request a New Purchase Order page:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. Select the Purchase Orders menu item from the left-side navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
3. On the Purchase Orders page, select the Request PO button.
4. On the Request a New Purchase Order page, select the Add Vendor button to open the New Vendor Details pane.
5. In the Vendor name field, enter the vendor's full name.
6. In the Vendor contact email field, enter the vendor’s contact email address.
7. In the Contact Last name field, enter the last name of the vendor’s contact.
8. Select the vendor’s country from the Country drop-down.
NOTE: Do not select the Close Form button or the new vendor information will be lost.
9. Complete the remaining fields on the Request a New Purchase Order page and then click the Submit for Approval button.
10. The vendor will be assigned a Pending status, and the Approval Workflow will be triggered.
NOTE: If the Approval Workflow is not activated, the vendor will remain in a Pending status. Only Admin users may change a vendor to Active, which will automatically synchronize the vendor to your ERP.