The Accrualify Integration Bundle for NetSuite contains SuiteScripts that show a ‘View in Accrualify’ button on vendor bills, vendor payments, vendor credits, journal entries, and vendors if they are synced with the Accrualify platform. The bundle also allows customers to create custom fields that sync data exclusively to Accrualify and prevents that data from being present in other parts of NetSuite.
- Custom Fields
- Login to your NetSuite account with the Administrator role.
- Navigate to Customization → SuiteBundler → Search & Install Bundles → List.
- Click the ‘New’ button on the Installed Bundles page as below.
- Enter ‘accrualify’ in the KEYWORDS text field, then click the ‘Search’ button.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button.
- The page then shows a list of all objects the Accrualify Bundle contains. Click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Installation will take a couple of minutes. Check the ‘refresh’ button to ensure the symbol has appeared in the status column.
- Navigate to Customization → Scripting → Script Deployments
- Edit the script named "AI-VIA-UE"
- Click on the Roles "Select All" button and click "Save".
- Once completed, you will see the ‘View in Accrualify’ button on invoices that are synced with Accrualify.
- To disable these buttons, navigate to ‘Customizations → List, Records & Fields → Record Types’. Click on the ‘List’ hyperlink on the ‘Accrualify Preferences’ row.
- Click ‘Edit’ as shown below, then uncheck the ‘View in Accrualify’ button. Then, save your changes.