This article discusses how to track the status of a purchase order (PO) after it has been submitted for approval and the meaning of each approval status.
NOTE: The visibility of fields and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users in addition to company configuration. As a result, some fields or information may not be visible or may only be available in a view only format. Follow your company’s accounting processes when completing tasks in Corpay Complete.
To review the status of a purchase order request:
1. Log into Corpay Complete.
2. Select the Purchase Orders menu item from the left-side navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
3. On the Purchase Orders page, enter the Pending purchase order number in the PO Number Filter field or locate the purchase order in the Purchase Orders table.
a. Select the Toggle Filter icon if the PO Number Filter field is not present.
4. Select the PO number or the View icon.
5. On the Purchase Order Details page, scroll to the Approval Workflow section to review the following information:
- Approvers in the workflow
- Status of the approval
- Full approval detail
6. Select the View icon next to each approver to display the Approval Details dialog.
Approval Status Descriptions
The following table contains descriptions of each approval status.
|The purchase order request has been created, but not sent to the approver(s).
|The purchase order request was sent to the approver(s).
|The approver has viewed your purchase order request, but no action has been taken.
|The approver has approved your purchase order request.
|The approver has rejected your purchase order request.