- Go to the vendors tab
- Select the vendor you wish to flag for external payments
- Select the “Payment Methods” tab at the top of the vendor detail screen. Click the “Add Method” button at the top right to open the modal editor.
- Once in the modal window, select the “External Payment” option from the Payment Type drop down.
- The form fields will change to show the required data for External Payments. Choose the account type (Checking, Savings, Wire, Credit Card, Other), and enter any other details that you may want to add at the vendor level.
- If you want to make this the default payment method for this vendor for all future payments, make sure the “Default for future invoice payment method” selection is active.
- Hit “Save” to keep this method for this vendor.
Article is closed for comments.