This article describes how to pay a single invoice in Corpay Complete. Refer to the Paying Multiple Invoices article to learn how to pay multiple invoices at once.
NOTE: The visibility of information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users in addition to company configuration. As a result, some information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format. Follow your company’s accounting processes when completing tasks in Corpay Complete.
Invoice Payment Requirements
The following requirements must be met before an invoice is eligible for payment:
- The vendor payment information must be entered at either the vendor level or invoice level.
- The vendor must have an Active status.
- If an approval workflow is applied, all required approvals must be received.
- If the invoice is linked to a purchase order (PO), the invoice must not exceed the total amount of the PO.
Upon completion of these requirements, invoices will be available for payment under the Pay Invoices tab on the Invoices page.
Submitting a Single Invoice
To submit a single invoice for payment or approval:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. Select the Invoices menu item from the left-side navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
3. Select the Pay Invoices tab.
4. In the Pay Invoices table, select the Submit for Payment Approval icon in the Action column of the invoice to be paid.
NOTE: The Submit for Payment Approval icon will vary depending on the payment method. Refer to the Understanding the Pay Invoices Tab article for more information.
5. On the Confirm Invoice for Payment Approval [Invoice Number] dialog, confirm the amount in the Payment Amount field or select the Add More button to schedule multiple payments against the invoice.
6. The Payment Date field will display the current business day by default. To schedule a future payment date, complete the following steps:
a. In the Payment Date field, click the date picker icon and select a future payment date.
b. Repeat step a if multiple payments are scheduled against the invoice.
7. Click the Submit button.
- If a payment approval workflow is detected, the invoice will automatically be submitted for payment approval.
- If a payment approval workflow has not been configured, the payment(s) will be sent automatically on the scheduled payment dates.