When payments are successfully processed in Corpay Complete, payment remittances are automatically emailed to all active email addresses listed in the vendors’ contacts’ lists. Users with the admin role can also choose to designate recipients within their company to receive and store payment remittance emails as an additional form of recordkeeping. For example, if a user wants to designate the firstname.lastname@example.org company email address as the location to track and store all payment remittance emails sent to vendors, they can add email@example.com as a recipient in their company’s default settings. All payment remittance emails will be automatically sent to the recipients once they are added. In this article, you will learn how to add company recipients to payment remittance emails in Corpay Complete.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, some pages and information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format.
To add one or multiple recipients to payment remittance emails:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Administration menu item.
3. On the Administration page, click the Settings tab.
4. On the Settings page, click the Company Default tile. The Company Default page opens with the General tab selected.
5. On the General tab, enter one or multiple recipient email addresses in the Payment Remittance E-mail field.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page then click the Submit button.