Accrualify can send international payments to vendors abroad. To do this, you will need to first set up the integration to Transferwise, our international payments partner.
You will first need to create a company account with Transferwise. Once you've created your Transferwise account, follow these steps to integrate your account with Accrualify.
First, go to your company settings.
From the settings page, click on the "Add Integration" button at the top of the system integration section. This will bring up a setup modal. Fill out the form as such:
- In the "System Name" field, select "TRANSFERWISE."
- For "Application Type," select "TRANSFERWISE PAYMENT."
- For "Authentication Method," select "CREDENTIAL"
- Mark the status as "Active".
- Enter your profile email, account username, and password from your Transferwise account.
- Add your profile ID number.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save.
After successfully integrating your Transferwise account to Accrualify, click the "Company Default" button at the top right of the page. This button will let you set the default setting for exchange rate fee responsibilities for your company and subsidiaries.
Responsibility for exchange rate fees can either be owned by your company/subsidiary or your vendor.
After defining the fee default, click on the "Payment Methods" at the top right of the page.
In the modal window, select the "International Payment" tab and click "Add New Payment Method."
Fill out the form with your international payment information, then click the "Save" button.