Corpay Complete gives users the ability to enforce expense policy violations. Users may choose between two kinds of expense policy violations:
- Soft violations: When soft violations are configured, expense items may be submitted even if they contain policy violations. The violation will display on the Expenses tab in the Violation column.
Details about the policy violation can be found on the Policy Violation Summary pane on the Expense Item Details page.
- Strict violations: When hard or strict violations are configured, expense items cannot be created or linked to expense reports if policy violations exist.
NOTE: You must have an Admin role to configure expense policy violations.
Enabling Strict Policy Violations
To enable strict violations for expenses:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. Select the Administration menu item from the left-side navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
3. Select the Settings tab.
4. On the Settings page, select the Company Default tab.
5. On the Company Default tab, select the Expense tab.
6. On the Expense tab, select the Enforce Policy Violations checkbox.
7. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the Expense tab.
8. The policy violations setting will be updated. When new expense items are created, they cannot contain policy violations.