Tired of creating new vendor contacts one by one? Looking for a more efficient way? Well, you have found it with Corpay Complete’s Import Contacts feature. With this feature, you can quickly create multiple vendor contacts at one time by uploading the contact information in bulk. We even provide you with an easy-to-use template to ensure that all needed information is captured. Are you excited yet? Well, in this article, you will learn how to use the Import Contacts feature to easily import vendor contacts in bulk to Corpay Complete.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, some pages and information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format.
To import new vendor contacts in bulk:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Contacts menu item.
3. On the Contacts page, click the Import Contacts icon.
4. In the Bulk import new contacts dialog, click the contacts_upload_template.xls link to download
5. Locate and open the contacts_upload_template on your device.
6. In the contacts_upload_template, enter the information for each new vendor contact you would
like to import.
7. Save the completed contacts_upload_template to your device.
8. In the Bulk import new contacts dialog, click the Choose Files button.
9. Locate then double-click the completed contacts_upload_template on your device to add it to the
Bulk import new contacts dialog.
10. In the Bulk import new contacts dialog, confirm the new vendor contact information is correct.
11. If the new vendor contact information is incorrect, click the Reset Grid button to import an
updated file with the correct information.
12. If the new vendor contact information is correct, click the Start Loading button.
13. Once the import process is complete, the new vendor contact information will automatically
display on the Contacts page.