Are you tired of adding new expenses one by one? Do you wish there were a more efficient way? Well, your wish has been granted with Corpay Complete’s Import Expense Items feature. With the Import Expense Items feature, you can quickly create multiple expense items at one time by uploading the expense information in bulk. We even provide you with an easy-to-use template to ensure that all needed information is captured. Are you excited yet? Well, in this article, you will learn how to use the Import Expense Items feature to easily import new expenses in bulk to Corpay Complete.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, some pages and information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format.
To import new expenses in bulk:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Expenses menu item.
3. The Expenses page opens with the Expenses tab selected. On the Expenses tab, click the Import
Expense Items icon.
4. In the Bulk import new expense_items dialog, click the expense_items_upload_template.xls link to
download the expense_items_upload_template.
5. Locate and open the expense_items_upload_template on your device.
6. In the expense_items_upload_template, enter the information for each new expense you would
like to import.
7. Save the completed expense_items_upload_template to your device.
8. In the Bulk import new expense_items dialog, click the Choose Files button.
9. Locate then double-click the completed expense_items_upload_template on your device to add it
to the Bulk import new expense_items dialog.
10. In the Bulk import new expense_items dialog, confirm the new expense information is correct.
11. If the new expense information is incorrect, click the Reset Grid button to import an updated file
with the correct information.
12. If the new expense information is correct, click the Start Loading button.
13. Once the import process is complete, the new expense information will automatically display on
the Expenses tab.