Did you just receive a ton of new vendor invoices? Are you tired of uploading them one by one? Do you wish there were a more efficient way? Well, your wish has been granted with Corpay Complete’s Import Invoices feature. With the Import Invoices feature, you can import multiple invoices at one time by uploading the invoice information in bulk. We even provide you with an easy-to-use template to ensure that all needed information is captured. Are you excited yet? Well, in this article, you will learn how to use the Import Invoices feature to quickly import new invoices in bulk to Corpay Complete.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, some pages and information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format.
To import new invoices in bulk:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Invoices menu item.
3. The Invoices page opens with the Processing Invoices tab selected. On the Processing Invoices tab,
click the Import Invoices icon.
4. In the Bulk import new invoices dialog, click the invoices_upload_template.xls link to download the
5. Locate and open the invoices_upload_template on your device.
6. In the invoices_upload_template, enter the information for each new invoice you would like to
7. Save the completed invoices_upload_template to your device.
8. In the Bulk import new invoices dialog, click the Choose Files button.
9. Locate then double-click the completed invoices_upload_template on your device to add it to the
Bulk import new invoices dialog.
10. In the Bulk import new invoices dialog, confirm the new invoice information is correct.
11. If the new invoice information is incorrect, click the Reset Grid button to import an updated file
with the correct information.
12. If the new invoice information is correct, click the Start Loading button.
13. Once the import process is complete, the new invoice information will automatically display on the
All Invoices tab.