The Receipts feature in the Corpay Complete mobile app allows users to add receipts for transactions. Follow the steps below to add, view, or match receipts.
- Log in to the Corpay Complete Mobile App.
- Select the Receipt icon at the bottom of the screen in the main navigation bar. Alternatively, the “Upload Receipt” feature can also be found by clicking the Menu on the top right corner of the app.
3. The above action leads to a screen with two options: Receipt Queue and Matched Receipts. Select the applicable option. The Receipt queue allows you to take a picture of the receipt to upload, choose from the library, or import from files. Matched receipts allow you to fetch receipts that are already matched with transactions.
1. Clicking "Receipt Queue" opens “Add Receipt” feature. Click Add Receipt to add a receipt.
2. Select the applicable action from the list of options to add a receipt.
1. Clicking "Matched Receipt" queue opens a list view of receipts from the file.
2. To view details of a receipt of your preference, click on the receipt from the list view.
1. Tap Edit to update the detailed information.
2. Tap Upload Attachment to upload a new receipt.
3. Tap Unlink Receipt to remove a receipt from the list.
Note: The Edit option will allow you to update the details of the receipt manually and save the changes.