INVOICE BLAST:An invoice blast provides an individual URL to each vendor and will email that URL to the contact(s) associated to that vendor. If there is no external contact with role=primary associated to that vendor then no email will go to the vendor. There are currently two ways to provide a vendor with an invoice URL (invoice blast). Once you have submitted the invoice request URL you can manage those individual URL by going to Invoices => Invoice Requests and resending deleting or turn off the URL.
Method 1 sending an invoice URL to multiple vendors at once (true Invoice Blast):
To initiate an Invoice blast:
- Click on the Vendor List -> Select all vendors you would like to send an Invoice blast to.
- After selecting your desired vendors you would click on “Bulk Action” -> Invoice Blast -> enter all information and hit Submit. Note: you can see the last invoice request sent in the column data of the vendor lists
- Now you can resend an invoice blast as frequently as you want by going to Invoices/Invoice Request/and resending the existing URL.
Method 2 – Sending an individual URL to one vendor at a time:
- Open up the vendor -> this will take you to the “Vendor Detail” page
- There should be a “message” section and a green button “NEW Message” click on that
A pop up screen shows up select Invoice Request from the drop down menu. An email for the contact associated will automatically populate. You can add additional recipients manually by adding a “,” and entering another email address. Write any comments and
VENDOR URL MANAGEMENT: Once you have sent an individual Invoice blast or bulk invoice blast an invoice request has been created and will exist here: Invoices/Invoice Requests.
You will be able to resend these requests and manage them through that page view. Please note that you can have multiple invoice requests for 1 vendor but need to manage them. You should remove duplicate requests and only have 1 request per vendor.