Adding a New Invoice (non invoice blast):
In the invoice view click: Add Invoice -> once all pertinent data has been completed hit “Submit” NOTE: you must associate an accrual to a vendor or PO minimum.
Editing an Existing Invoice:
Open the Invoice desired -> Click on Edit Invoice
Associating Invoice to an existing Accrual:
NOTE: In order to associate an invoice to an accrual a Vendor must be selected First
- Open Invoice desired -> Click on Edit Invoice -> Enter the Desired Vendor -> Submit
- Within the same Invoice Detail click “Match Accrual” -> select the accrual -> Submit.
Associating Invoice to an existing PO:
NOTE: In order to associate an invoice to an existing PO the PO must be associated to a Vendor. Blanket or Unassociated PO’s cannot have an invoice associated to them.
- Open Invoice desired -> Click on Edit Invoice -> Enter the Desired Vendor -> Select the desired PO from a drop down list of PO’s for that vendor -> Submit NOTE: if the vendor has no PO’s associated to it you the drop down list will be blank. Invoices cannot be associated to blanket/unassigned PO’s
Getting an Invoice Approved:
To get an invoice approved you must do the following:
- Enter the invoice into the system and from the invoice detail view
- In the "Request Approver" section click on the button and enter the email of the approver you want to approve the invoice. The invoice will go into "Pending" status until approved or rejected.
Changing Invoice Default Codification:
There are two ways to do this:
- Bulk Update -> must download PO detail then upload using templates
- Open desired Invoice -> click “Edit Accounts” -> Save when complete
Invoice Detail View:
In the Invoice Details view you are able to see all associated Accruals/PO/submitter/Vendor/etc
New = A newly created Invoice either from an invoice blast or an upload. This status is not pushed to ERP
Pending = Out for approval
Rejected = Rejected
Open = Invoice is ready and waiting for association to invoices and accruals
Closed/Paid = Either Payment has been made on the invoice or the User has closed the invoice and not payment is necessary.