This article describes the following navigation features in Corpay Complete:
- Corpay Complete Banner
- Quick Filters
- Refresh List Cache
- Filter, Sort, Group, and Aggregate
- Column Editor
NOTE: Navigation options vary depending on the page that is being viewed. Additionally, some information may not be visible or may be visible in a view only format based on the user role and permissions assigned to you by your company.
Corpay Complete Banner
The following table describes the menu items in the Corpay Complete banner:
The Company field displays the name or logo of the company you are working under in Corpay Complete.
The Name field displays your Corpay Complete name.
|Notifications & Messages
Click the Notifications & Messages icon to view Corpay Complete notifications and messages.
Click the Support icon to open the Support dialog and submit a support ticket to the Corpay Complete Support team.
Click the Banner Avatar to access your Profile page, open the Corpay Complete Knowledge Base, or log off Corpay Complete. If your organization has multiple companies and you have access to those companies, click the Switch Company drop-down to select a different company to work under.
The collapse/expand icon in the left-side navigation pane displays the icons for each page or the full navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles and permissions assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
The Quick Filters drop-down contains a list of pre-selected items that can filter items in the current page table.
NOTE: The Quick Filters drop-down contains different options depending on the current page.
Refresh List Cache
The Refresh List Cache feature is used to refresh the items in the current table.
Click the Refresh List Cache icon to refresh the data in the table on the current page.
Filter, Sort, Group, and Aggregate
Tables in Corpay Complete can be filtered and sorted to quickly organize data and only display information that is needed. Multiple columns can be filtered at once and individual columns can be sorted while filters are enabled. Users can also group or aggregate information, making the data in a table easier to review and understand.
The Toggle Filter feature is used to filter information in a table to find and display specific information.
Click the Toggle Filter icon to show or hide filter fields under each column.
Toggle Filter Fields Displayed
Toggle Filter Fields Hidden
To filter a table by the information in a column:
1. Click the Toggle Filter icon to display the Filter fields.
2. In a column header, enter a keyword or phrase in the Filter field or select an item from the Filter drop-down, if applicable.
3. Repeat step 2 in a different column if desired.
In the following example, invoices have been filtered by those that start with 1001 and have a status of New.
To sort a table by the information in a column:
1. Click the icon in the column header.
2. In the Sort and Group drop-down, choose one of the following options:
- Select Sort Ascending to sort items in an ascending order.
- Select Sort Descending to sort items in a descending order.
The Group feature is used to group similar items in a column.
To group items in a table:
1. Select the icon in the column to be grouped.
2. In the Sort and Group drop-down, select Group.
3. The column being grouped will move to column one (1) in the table.
4. Select the icon in the table header to expand all grouped data. Alternatively, select the icon in each row to view grouped data individually.
5. Select the icon to hide grouped rows.
6. To remove grouping, select the icon in the grouped column and then select Ungroup.
The Aggregate function is used to display information about the data in a specific column.
To use the Aggregate function:
1. Select the icon in a column.
2. Select an Aggregate function in the Sort and Group drop-down. In the following example, the vendor column is aggregated by count, or the number of vendors in the column.
3. The aggregated data will display at the bottom of the selected column. In the example image below, the number of vendors displays.
The Export [Item Name] icon is used to export items from the current table into a downloadable Excel document.
NOTE: The Export [Item Name] icon varies depending on the page that is being viewed. In the example image below on the Invoices page, the icon is named Export Invoices.
The Import [Item Name] icon is used to import data into Corpay Complete using pre-configured templates.
NOTE: The Import [Item Name] icon varies depending on the page that is being viewed. In the example image below on the Invoices page, the icon is named Import Invoices.
In the example below, an invoice upload template is supplied to create Excel files for upload. When you have finished creating the upload document(s), click the Choose Files button to upload one or more documents to Corpay Complete.
The Bulk import new invoices dialog will display:
Click the Start Loading button. Any errors will display in the upper right corner of the page. After the upload process is complete, invoices will be automatically visible in Corpay Complete.
The column editor enables users to extract data and change the columns in the current table.
Click the column editor icon in the upper right corner of the current table to open the Column Editor dialog.
Each Column Editor dialog includes the following options:
- Clear all filters: This option removes column header filters or Quick Filter options.
- Export all data as csv: This option exports all data into a downloadable CSV file. The CSV file will include both visible and hidden columns from the Column Editor.
- Export visible data as csv: This option exports data that is visible in the current table into a downloadable CSV file. Hidden columns will not be included in the CSV file.
- Columns: This option includes or excludes columns from the current table. Columns with a check icon are currently visible in the table. Columns with an x icon are hidden from view. Click the icon to add a column to the table. Click the icon to remove a column from the table.