Initial Company Setup:
After logging in -> in the upper right hand corner click on the person icon and -> company profile. Make sure all company information is correct.
Chart of Accounts:
- Click on – Bulk Operations -> Bulk Import and load your chart of accounts.
- If you need to load Business Units and Departments you can do so by clicking upper right hand person icon -> Settings and then load the BU’s or Departments using our template.
Default Codification (required):
- Click on the company profile Icon in the upper right hand corner and click on settings
- Select the default Debit and Credit accounts for all your PO/Invoice/Accruals - These values can always be overridden at the individual transaction level.
Accounting ERP (Netsuite) API Key Setup
- Go to Settings – click “Add Integration”
- Fill out pertinent information including your current ERP username and password -> Submit. This will link Accrualify with your current ERP system.
- Make sure to update your username and password to match your current username and password in your ERP system