Reseting an individual PO/Invoice/Payment:
- Login to Accrualify.
Note: Only Admin users can restart the approval process.
- Go to respective tab (Invoice/PO/Payments) and search for the invoice/PO/Payment number you wish to restart the approval process. Click on the value under invoice # found in search. It will open invoice details page.
- Click Edit Invoice.
- Change the status of invoice from "REJECTED" to "PENDING" and click on "Submit" button.
- Click on "Clear Approval" button under approval section. It will restart the defined approval process.
- Same process needs to be followed to restart PO/payment approval process.
Reseting Multiple POs/Invoices/Payments:
- Navigate to the appropriate grid (PO grid / Invoice grid / Payments grid).
- Select the POs/Invoices/Payments you wish to reset approvals for.
- Click on the "Bulk Actions" button at the top of the grid and select the "Create/Reset Approval Workflow".
- Click "Ok" in the confirmation window.
Article is closed for comments.