Following are the different type of Payment Statuses used in Accrualify system
- PENDING = Payment are entered in system and are currently being reviewed by your customer.
- APPROVED = These payments have been approved internally and now need to be changed by your Customer to PROCESSING in order for payment to be processed. Some Customers request a status change from Approved to Processing be done manually while some Customers will have their payments go straight from Pending to Processing.
- REJECTED = Payment is rejected internally due to some or the other reason.
- PROCESSING = Payments are now submitted to ACH system through external gateway system (Eg. SVB) to get processed and remit funds to your bank account.
- CLEARED = Payment transaction is successfully processed and amount has been remitted to your bank account.
- FAILED = Payment transaction is rejected by ACH system due to some reason.
- VOID = Payment transaction is manually cancelled by your customer.