The Vendor Portal Invite email message is used to welcome vendor contacts to Corpay Complete. Vendor contacts will receive an email from email@example.com that contains Welcome to Corpay Complete in the Subject line. An example of the email is shown below:
Email Requirements for Vendor Contacts
Before sending a Vendor Portal Invite email, ensure that an email address exists at both the vendor level and master vendor level.
NOTE: The master vendor email is found on the Vendors page in the Master Admin Email column and on the General Info tab of the Vendor Details page.
The vendor contact’s email domain must match the email domain of the vendor email and master vendor email. For example, if the vendor email and master vendor email domain is company.com but the vendor contact email domain is gmail.com, the Vendor Portal Invite email will not be sent.
Sending a Vendor Portal Invite Email
To send a Vendor Portal Invite email to a vendor contact for the first time:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. Select the Vendors menu item from the left-side navigation pane.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, the pages in your left-side navigation pane may be different from the pages in the image above.
3. Search for or select an existing vendor from the Vendors table.
4. On the Vendors Details page, select the Vendor Contacts tab.
5. Click the Add Contact button.
6. On the Add Contact dialog, use one of the following methods to add vendor contact details:
a. Choose Existing Contact: Select an existing vendor contact from the Choose Existing Contact drop-down. The vendor contact details will populate automatically.
a. First Name: Enter the contact’s first name in the First Name field.
b. Last Name: Enter the contact’s last name in the Last Name field.
c. Email: Enter the contact’s email address in the Email field.
NOTE: Ensure the contact’s email domain matches the vendor and master vendor email domain.
d. Contact ID: Corpay Complete automatically enters a number in the Contact ID field. This value can be overridden with any number.
7. Click the Submit button.
8. The Vendor Portal Invite email will be sent based on one of the following scenarios:
- An admin email will display the vendor contact email, which means that the Vendor Portal Invite has been sent.
- If the vendor has a master admin email, the vendor’s Admin user must give the new vendor contact access to the portal.
NOTE: Only vendors who are using the vendor portal will have a master admin email.
- No admin email displays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
9. Click the Add Contact button to add another vendor contact, if desired.
NOTE: A vendor may be associated with multiple vendor contacts, but a vendor contact can only be associated with a single vendor.
Resending a Vendor Portal Invite Email
To resend a Vendor Portal Invite email to a vendor contact:
NOTE: To resend a Vendor Portal Invite email, a vendor contact must have a Status of ACTIVE. An ACTIVE Status means that the vendor contact is an Admin user or has been granted access by the vendor’s Admin user.
1. Under the Vendors menu item, select the Contacts sub-menu from the left-side navigation pane.
2. Select the checkbox to the left of each vendor contact that is to receive a Vendor Portal Invite email again.
3. Click the Bulk Action drop-down and then select the Send Welcome option.
4. The Vendor Portal Invite email will be sent to the selected vendor contacts.
NOTE: If vendor contacts do not receive the Vendor Contact Invite email, ask them to send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.