Vendor Portal Invite is sent to the contact associated to the vendor in Accrualify system. There are two ways to send vendor portal invite to your vendors.
- When creating a vendor, the system will ask you for entering primary vendor contact details and if you would like to send an invite. If you check the "Send Welcome Email" box, system will send the vendor portal invite to the primary vendor contact.
- If the vendor is already present om system,go to contacts tab and enter vendor name in search box under column "Vendor Name".
- If contact already exists in system, click on respective contact ID. It will open contact details page.
- Make sure the vendor contact should have a role assigned to it. If not, click on Add Role and assign a role (PRIMARY/ACCRUAL_REQUEST/INVOICE_REQUEST) to it and then click on submit button.
- Now once the role is assigned to the vendor contact, click on "Resend Welcome" button to send/resend the vendor portal invite to that vendor contact. This will send the vendor portal invite email to the contact's email address.
- If vendor contact does not exists in system, you need to first create a vendor contact in the system and then follow steps 3-5 to send vendor portal invite to that contact . Please click here to refer the user manual on creating a vendor contact in accrualify system.