Vendor Portal Invite is sent to the contact associated to the vendor in Accrualify system. There are two ways to send vendor portal invite to your vendors.
- After creating the vendor, you will have to go to vendor detailed page, add a vendor contact:
Please note email has to be presented at the vendor header level and a master vendor email will have to be presented:
Also, the email domain will have to match the vendor email and master vendor email.
For example, you have firstname.lastname@example.org as your vendor email and master vendor email; however, you added email@example.com. This will prevent the invite being sent.
- After adding the vendor contact, a welcome email will be sent automatically.
please note there are 3 scenarios:
1. After you add a vendor contact, the admin email pops up the vendor contact email pops up- this means welcome invite has been sent.
2. If the vendor has an admin email, that means this admin will have to grant access to the new vendor contact to the portal.
3. No admin email shows up even you added a contact. - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you analyze the issue.
Resend Welcome invite:
The vendor contact will be "ACTIVE" if the vendor contact is admin or the vendor admin has grant the vendor contact access to vendor portal:
If this vendor contact is active and you would like to remind and resend them welcome invite:
Please check the vendor contact checkbox and click "Bulk Action"- end welcome:
A welcome invite will be sent from email@example.com email subject: Welcome to Accrualify
If they still don't get the email, please ask the vendor contact to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can directly help them from there.