- The Purchase Order Page displays the list of PO’s which are related to your budget, PO’s which are requested by you or which are approved/rejected by you.
- By Clicking on “Request PO”, you could request a new PO from PO list page.
- If you would like to view the details of the PO, you can click on the PO number and it will open PO details page.
- You can also search/view/copy/download the PO data from list page.
- There is a sub-page under Purchase Order Page named “For Approval”.
For more details, Please also refer following related Articles
How to Issue/Request New PO in Manager Portal?
How to edit my submitted PO in Manager Portal?
What does PO - For Approval Tab display?