In order for an invoice to be eligible for payment, it must meet the following criteria :
- The invoice status should be OPEN (i.e they are approved and ready to be paid)
- Outstanding balance of invoice should be greater than $0
- Payment method (ACH/Check) is applied to the invoice
1.Login to Accrualify.
2. Go to the Pay Invoices tab. It will display the invoices list page where you can see the complete list of invoices.
3. This will display all the invoices that are OPEN and eligible for payments.
Please also refer to the below articles
What are the different invoice status in Accrualify?
How to check Outstanding Balance of an Invoice?
What are the different payment method assigned to an invoice in Accrualify?