Corpay Complete provides users with a quick and easy way to identify invoices that are eligible for payment by filtering invoices with an Open status, an outstanding balance greater than $0, and an ACH payment method into a convenient list. This feature simplifies the payment process by removing the need to search for outstanding invoices. In this article, you will learn how to easily access a list of all invoices that are ready for payment in Corpay Complete.
NOTE: The visibility of pages and information in Corpay Complete is based on roles assigned to users by a company as well as company configuration. As a result, some pages and information may not be visible to you or may only be available in a view only format.
To access a list of invoices that are ready for payment:
1. Log in to Corpay Complete.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Invoices menu item.
3. On the Invoices page, click the Pay Invoices tab.
4. On the Pay Invoices tab, notice the table containing all invoices currently ready for payment.
5. If there are invoices that are ready for payment, but they are not displaying in the table, there may not be a payment method on file for the vendor(s). Vendors must have a payment method saved to their account to receive payments through Corpay Complete. Locate the vendor’s account then confirm or add a payment method, if needed.
a. In the left-side navigation pane, click the Vendors menu item.
b. On the Vendors page, locate the vendor’s account in the table then confirm there is a payment method in the Payment Method column. In the example below, there is no payment method displaying for the TESTVENUPLOAD1 vendor.
c. If there is no payment method, click the View action for the vendor’s account to open the Vendor Details page.
d. On the Vendor Details page, click the Payment Methods tab.
e. On the Payment Methods tab, click the + Add Method button in the Payment Methods tile.
f. Complete the Add Vendor Payment Method dialog then click the Save button.
g. The vendor’s invoices that are ready for payment will now display in the table on the Pay Invoices tab.